Biking around the area with my cousin Ate Pinky, Ate Rogelyn, brother Gabriel and I.
Plantation Bay Resort and Spa is located at Mactan, Cebu. The 5-star room is large and comfy, bathroom is very spacious. Good food and ample variety. As we explored Plantation Bay Resort for 6 days with my relatives Ate Pinky,Kuya Michael, Lea, Sean, Kuya Jun, Ate Rodge and my brother Gabriel, our overall experienced with my family/cousins was great . This place is really good for relaxation, family outing or romance. It has a lot of activities you can choose from.
Behind me is my cousin Kuya Jun, had his henna tattoo.
We took two rooms the Penthouse Suite and the Riverboat Suite. If you want to spoil yourself, go for a spa which we did, we tried the Full Body Massage (30 minutes) for Php 1,000 and Foot Heaven Massage (1 hr.) for Php 1,300 and the Skinful Pleasures (1 hr.) for Php 1,800 this is the Plantation Bay's Signature Massage. Since we stayed there for 6 days, everyday we enjoyed the different kind of massage they have. Thanks to Kell's family for the treat, all expense paid by them. That's how very generous they are. Thank you so much for the wonderful experienced.
With Lea and Sean my niece and nephew.
Here are more of my experienced:
1. Food was good.
2. Friendliness of the staff is awesome. They have no tipping policy and the stuff is more than happy to please visitors. Always greeting with a friendly smile and very helpful and knowledgeable.
3. The pools are awesome! We really enjoyed the main pool with the smaller water slide for kids. It has a nice pool bar in the middle of the resort.
4. Spa was amazing.
5. They also have wifi throuhgout the resort and free airport shuttle pick up/drop off.
6. The Plantation Bay Resort had tons activities to do. Many restaurants, Aqua Rides, Children's Activities, Gym and game room, Diving, Firing Range, Wall Climbing, Biking, Tennis, Fishing, Water Skiing and Para-sailing . Many of these activities are free and some of it you have to pay.
7. Being in Mactan Island, this resort had no beach. It claims it has a beach but I was disappointed in the small patch of sand they considered beach. If you are looking for beach front this is not for you.
8.Location of the resort is in the middle of nowhere. Can't walk out for go shopping or take a stroll. Your stuck there unless you plan for tours or call in advance for taxis.
9. Overall, superb experienced!!!
That was really wonderful bonding moments with my relatives at Plantation Bay Resort and Spa. Been here twice and I am really in love with the place.